Join a multi-million dollar venture-backed SaaS technology (B Corp) company located in Exton, PA.
Base Salary: $90,000 – $120,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, & Vision Plan
- Health Savings & Medical Spending Accounts
- Life/AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability Plans
- Voluntary Life Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work-from-Home Options
- Company Vacations during Christmas and New Year
- “A startup company with a 12-year heritage. You have the benefits of being established and founder-led. A place where you can roll up your sleeves and make a difference.”
- “Fast-paced, tech company vibe, awesome co-workers, fun team-building activities, and relaxed environment.”
- “Solid work/life balance, supportive team members, and leaders. Paid time off for the week between Christmas and New Years (company wide shut down), in addition to regular vacation time. Approachable and supportive CEO and Senior Leaders leading by example with our values.”
The Full Stack Support Team Lead will develop and support key products and services. You’ll act as a player/coach for a team of on-site Application Support Engineers.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on the tools and applications we support
- Resolve user issues by debugging and/or reviewing application logs, working with other members of our development group when required
- Support ad-hoc requests for information, customizations, and data updates via SQL
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify areas for potential optimization and automation, developing features in our products where needed
- Mentor team members in software development skills and best practices
- At present state, this Team Lead role will still get 80% – 90% Support work, with 10% – 20% other feature work.
- Over time, should transition other elements of full-stack development to the Support Engineering team this person would be leading.
- Future state for this Lead role and the Support Engineering team would be 50% (or less) SQL development, 50% (or more) feature development
- Hoping for a full-stack developer, but this Team Lead will still need to spend a lot of time on the back-end.
- If a candidate comes in with full-stack experience – they could be doing .NET and C# work immediately. Opportunities to develop automation.
Successful Full Stack Support Team Leads will have SQL development experience – how to write queries, pull data, insert, update delete data.
- .NET/C#/SQL development experience
- Web application development experience
- Data Science
- Experience with distributed teams
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Predictive Index (5-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (4-hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.