Engineering is in our DNA. Since 1993, we’ve helped the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software that changes the world. Today, we are more than developers. We are the experts that will take your business to the next level.
Join a growing publicly-traded software development company with $1B in revenue with a client list that includes Google, Disney, Coca Cola, NBC, etc.
- 50/50 Work-From-Home (Telecommute / Remote) + Travel (USA)
- Bonuses: 15%-50%
- Rapid Career Growth Tracks
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care
- Commuter Parking and Transit Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental & Vision Plan
- Pet Insurance
- American Heritage Credit Union
- AT&T Corporate Discount Program
- Corporate Travel Department
Experience the bleeding edge of technology and product development. The digital side is blazing the trail for customer experience. Enjoy the innovation center, dedicated to exploring and generating creative ideas for improving products and services. Technology is at the forefront and continues to push the boundaries as we dive into Internet of Things connectivity and other next generation architecture.
As a growing company, no one sits on the bench for long. And even during the “bench” time – there are several programs to enhance your skills in areas where you may need it or want to get involved. When you are on the “bench”, it’s an opportunity to strengthen the competency center, support other teams, and build your skill set.
“Good life-work balance, plenty of projects, diverse multicultural environment, informal productive atmosphere, reasonable management, colleagues are top notch professionals.”
“401k match up to 2% per year. Medical and dental insurance. Relocation bonuses and 10k interest free loan for 1 year.”
“Clients include a lot of large well-known companies and in some cases this implies interesting projects. The majority of employees are smart and easy going people. Low competition in middle management, chances of rapid career development up to Director level. The C-level execs know what they are doing. They grew up one of the biggest and most profitable businesses. The business model is very profitable.”
The Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehouse (DW) Solution Architect will be responsible for pre-sales, product roadmap, and delivery of BI/DW solutions. This role requires being the sole architect designing enterprise Data Warehouses from scratch.
- Advise and lead the translation of business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable Data Warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met;
- Interact with clients while designing data interfaces to ensure that database development needs are according to client specifications;
- Coordinate with clients, external data providers, and business team to ensure that business model is accurately represented and understood by all relevant parties;
- Communicate the overall data architecture to both technical and business stakeholders;
- Coordinate activities of database analysts and other database personnel to determine appropriate database deployment strategies and parameters to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency;
- Develop data warehousing blueprints, evaluate hardware and software platforms, and integrates systems to ensure that integration is effective and meets client requirements;
- Actively participate in agile scrum review and planning sessions.
Successful applicants will have management consulting experience as an Enterprise Data Warehouse Solution Architect at consulting companies such as Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG, Razorfish, etc. while being the sole architect designing Enterprise Data Warehouses from scratch. Must have open source experience to be considered.
- Data Architecture, Data modeling, and Database design experience
- Full lifecycle data warehousing experience
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following: Netezza; Data Stage; Oracle BI; MS SQL Server; Informatica; Talend; Cognos; MicroStrategy
- Strong experience in applications design, development and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% – national/international
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, Brad will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. Thank you.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with Brad Kielinski (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Team (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = Phone/Video Interview with Technical Team (30-45 minutes)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought To You By: IT PROS
Why IT Pros? Gain an inside track on what the employer wants. Receive insightful feedback. Get help negotiating offers. Land your dream job!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/smartrecruiters83/84188977-bi-dw-architect-150k-200k-bonus-401-k-remote-health-care- →