Join an award-winning healthcare services company listed on the Inc 5000 and providing care to over 10,000 patients.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Health/Dental/Vision
- 401K with Match
- 10 Days PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Plus more…
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for owning the continued expansion, adoption, and usage of the company’s business intelligence and reporting platforms for deeper problem, opportunity, trend, and predictive analysis by the company’s internal associates.
- Manage existing data analytics platform, process jobs, and reporting inventory.
- Provide day to day data analytics and reporting solutions using Microsoft’s Business Intelligence suite of products (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, etc).
- Develop business intelligence data management methodology, standards, and best practices for managing the platform.
- Adhere to established change management practices and protocols when implementing software solutions into production.
- Assist in developing training material and training internal customers on the use of deployed applications and reports.
Successful Data Analysts will have 5+ years of experience gathering data/report requirements from end-users, working independently to understand the underlying data for query and/or report creation and deliver meaningful data back to the end-users.
- Detailed knowledge of two and multi-dimension data modeling.
- Working knowledge of ETL.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft’s business intelligence product suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Experience developing scorecards, dashboards, KPIs, and reports.
- Knowledgeable in BI, DW and Data Analysis
- Provide solution leadership for the company in business intelligence solutions and become a trusted advisor.
- Collaborate with third party consulting providers.
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with Hiring Team (15-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (2-hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.