Interested in health care? Startups? Philadelphia? Let’s talk! This venture-backed Series C startup founded in Philadelphia was recently named one of Philly’s best tech startups. They are using data and innovative technologies to leverage healthcare data and help organizations and end-users gain new perspectives on patient activity, all while keeping privacy and HIPAA compliance a top priority.
Compensation: $90,000 – $130,000 + Bonus + Stock Options
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more…
The Data QA Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving complex data quality issues, ensuring clients have the highest quality of data.
- Provide support on data ingestion, normalization, and QC activities
- Provide expertise on healthcare data types, ei: medical/pharmacy, EMR/EHR, laboratory, and other data assets.
- Expedite QA by developing repeatable testing routines.
- Run analytics against healthcare data and develop trend analysis for the long term quality control.
Successful candidates will have strong SQL skills with expertise in healthcare data.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- Expereince in analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving.
- Experience in the healthcare data industry
- Experience gathering requirements, test strategies, design deliverables.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with SAS and/or R
- Knowledge of analytics utilized by pharmaceutical companies.
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with HR (30 minutes) → Online Tech Assessment (done at home) → Video Interview with Engineers + Interactive Coding Challenge → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (3-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Cameron → Select a Time → Cameron will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.