Engineering is in our DNA. Since 1993, we’ve helped the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software that changes the world. Today, we are more than developers. We are the experts that will take your business to the next level.
Join a growing publicly-traded billion dollar software development company with a client list that includes Google, Disney, Coca Cola, NBC, and many more big names.
- 50/50 Work-From-Home (Telecommute / Remote) + Paid-Travel (USA)
- Bonuses: 15%-25%
- Rapid Career Growth Tracks
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care
- Commuter Parking and Transit Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental & Vision Plan
- Pet Insurance
- American Heritage Credit Union
- AT&T Corporate Discount Program
- Corporate Travel Department
Experience the bleeding edge of technology and product development. The digital side is blazing the trail for customer experience. Enjoy the innovation center, dedicated to exploring and generating creative ideas for improving products and services. Technology is at the forefront and continues to push the boundaries as we dive into Internet of Things connectivity and other next generation architecture.
As a growing company, no one sits on the bench for long. And even during the “bench” time – there are several programs to enhance your skills in areas where you may need it or want to get involved. When you are on the “bench”, it’s an opportunity to strengthen the competency center, support other teams, and build your skill set.
“Good life-work balance, plenty of projects, diverse multicultural environment, informal productive atmosphere, reasonable management, colleagues are top notch professionals.”
“401k match up to 2% per year. Medical and dental insurance. Relocation bonuses and 10k interest free loan for 1 year.”
“Clients include a lot of large well-known companies and in some cases this implies interesting projects. The majority of employees are smart and easy going people. Low competition in middle management, chances of rapid career development up to Director level. The C-level execs know what they are doing. They grew up one of the biggest and most profitable businesses. The business model is very profitable.”
The DevOps Solution Architect will be responsible for pre-sales, design, architecture, and implementation of next generation systems architecture and automation solutions.
- Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments;
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, and costing;
- Provide technical leadership, project guidance, and business development in various mobile technology areas;
- Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate the client’s infrastructure and automation business requirements into executable technology solutions;
- Participate in customer’s workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution;
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling Groups, and Configuration Management;
- Perform analysis best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Enterprise Security;
- Acts as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support;
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for mobile solutions and delivery;
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture;
- Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc;
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions;
- Create technical documentation.
Successful candidates will have architecture experience, be open source-friendly (Hadoop, Hive, Storm, Apache, Talend, Elasticsearch, Redis, Riak, Node.js, Chef, or jQuery, etc.), and must be a hands-on leader with the ability to be in the trenches and code – script with Ruby, Python, etc.
- Broad knowledge of software development and software testing methodologies along with change and configuration management practices in Linux-based environments;
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments;
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Perl);
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti, New Relic, Graphite);
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Prior consulting, advisory, or professional services experience is preferred;
- Demonstrated project management experience in Agile (Scrum), which includes project planning, execution, risk management, and resource management;
- Strong knowledge and expertise in DevOps solution delivery and strategy;
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts;
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis;
- Active community member and contributor to open source projects is a plus;
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills;
- Possibility to travel ~50%;
- Fluent oral and written English.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, Brad will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. Thank you.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with Brad Kielinski (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Team (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = Phone/Video Interview with Technical Team (30-45 minutes)
- Round 4 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes)
- Round 5 = Decision
Brought To You By: IT PROS
Why IT Pros? Gain an inside track on what the employer wants. Receive insightful feedback. Get help negotiating offers. Land your dream job!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/smartrecruiters83/89233065-devops-solution-architect-150k-180k-stock-25-bonus-401-k-remote-health-care- →