Beyond, The Career Network, helps millions of professionals find jobs and advance their careers, while also serving as the premier destination for companies in need of top talent.
Join a $10M+ Series A venture-backed startup located in King of Prussia, PA focused on a niche network talent community.
- Medical, Rx, Vision, and Dental
- Employer will contribute $166.67 into employees if they are enrolled in the High Deductible Health Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 14 PTO days + 7 Paid Holidays + 1 Volunteer Time Off Day + Birthday Time Off
- Casual Work Environment – Jeans and a t-shirt
- Low-stress Environment – 9am-4pm Work Hours
- “Pros – Office Culture, Work is Challenging, People are nice, Able to work from home when needed. Cons – There’s so much to get done in order to reach your goals, that it can be overwhelming, but if you work hard you can do it.”
- “The culture is great. Very laid back and easy going. You set your own schedule. The kitchen is always stocked with food & snacks. Benefits are great. They strive to have a fun work-life balance. I love the people I work with. Extremely flexible. Positive environment. Time-off is easy to take.”
- “Benefits are decent, stocked kitchen for drinks and snacks, ability to work from home due to inclement weather etc. For the most part everyone is great to work with, and direct management is supportive of ideas and welcomes/appreciates hard work and contributions. You do have freedom to take ownership of projects and can move up in career in that sense/gain experience.”
The DevOps Engineer will be working on a next generation search platform in high volume environment many millions of searches per day. As part of the team, you will help update the server farm with modern automation.
As part of the Application Development team, you’ll report to the Director of Technology and work directly with the VP of Technology.
Successful candidates will have Linux and Windows server administration experience, along with being familiar with configuration management tools and experience using Puppet or Chef.
- Experience with a programming language Java, C#, Perl, Python, etc.
- Experience with powershell and bash
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt or other automation system
- Experience with Nagios, Icinga, Sensu, or other monitoring platform
- Experience with a major vcs such as git or hg
- SOLR, AWS Elasticsearch, or AWS Cloudsearch
- mySql, PostgresSQL, or SQL Server
- Couchbase, Redis, and/or Memcache
- Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- AWS, Rackspace, or Azure cloud services
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, Howard or Brad will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. Thank you.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with Howard or Brad (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-90 minutes)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought To You By: IT PROS
Why IT Pros? Gain an inside track on what the employer wants. Receive insightful feedback. Get help negotiating offers. Land your dream job!
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.