Join an award-winning business technology solution provider who has helped thousands of clients for nearly 5 decades.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Disability Plan
- PTO (10 days vacation to start)
- Plus more…
The Director of Sales is responsible for providing leadership and aligning sales objectives with firm business strategy across the IT Managed Services, Cloud Hosting, and IT Security platforms.
- Align the sales organization’s objectives with firm business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, strategy development, forecasting, resource planning, and budgeting.
- Lead the sales organization, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Proactively assess existing sales organization support investments, including those in technology, training, and administrative support.
- Establish sales force quotas and ensure the firm’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Make recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to design sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with organizational objectives.
- Oversees sales compensation plan administration.
Successful candidates will have 7+ years’ experience selling IT solutions to the SMB market directly or through leadership functionality.
- Experience selling cloud-based technology solutions such as private/public cloud hosting, ERP/CRM applications, and security products.
- Experience selling Managed IT Services.
- Ability to convey, the benefits of using an MSP via Operational Expense rather than the traditional internal IT Capital Expense model
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member from the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (30 minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person or Video Interview with Hiring Team
- Round 4 = Decision
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros-cameron.youcanbook.me.