Join a growing and fast-paced national company located in Burlington County that goes the extra mile by helping companies save money in the supply chain process.
Compensation: $125,000 – $130,000
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Gym Membership
- Personal Financial Advisory Services
- Expense Account
- Paid Vacation/Personal Time
- Employee Discounts on Travel and Entertainment
- “It’s a growing company so the sky is the limit! The culture is fun and goal-focused and everyone on the team gets along very well. We work hard while recognizing that you need to have a balance with your personal life. The owner has a great attitude, is optimistic, and always pushing to help everyone succeed.”
- “Actually enjoy going to work every morning and being able to work in a fun working environment. Management creates a great culture where every employee is heard and actually cares about each individual employee.”
- “ While some organizations may have multiple decision-makers, Trinity removes many of the barriers to create an agile and flexible company where it trusts employees to make decisions. I feel happy and proud to work for Trinity and would recommend to anyone who is looking for an environment with a tight-knit group and where everyone works hard to continue Trinity’s growth.”
The ERP Specialist serves as a NetSuite SME, responsible for the management and support of the entire system, while also providing technical advice, supporting the end-user and aid in developing online customer portals.
- Develop custom code using Suite Scripts
- Experience in NetSuite Suite Bundler, NetSuite Suite Flow Customization, and building new custom objects
- NetSuite Administration experience and end-to-end NetSuite process knowledge to guide and support the team
- Customization of NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
Successful ERP Specialists will have experience implementing and managing ERP and CRM systems and be proficient in NetSuite Scripting.
- Provide user support, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, create user manuals, ability to describe functionalities of various modules, etc
- Highly organized and motivated self-starter, capable of working both independently and as a member of a team
- Experience in data imports/exports, and validation
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (30-minutes) + WonderLic Assessment
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (1-hour)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros-cameron.youcanbook.me.