Interested in health care? Startups? Philadelphia? Let’s talk! This venture-backed Series C startup founded in Philadelphia was recently named one of Philly’s best tech startups. They are using data and innovative technologies to leverage healthcare data and help organizations and end-users gain new perspectives on patient activity, all while keeping privacy and HIPAA compliance a top priority.
Compensation: $80,000 – $130,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more…
The Front End Engineer will work with a team of developers to execute strategies, implement solutions and produce quality software
- You will own and be responsible for developing and maintaining key components of the overall system.
- You will use a variety of tools (whatever’s best for the situation) to deliver well-written and scalable solutions that meet both technical and business requirements.
- You will work in a collaborative team-centric environment.
Successful candidates will be experienced working with AWS and programming in a client-server environment.
- 5+ years of experience in programming in a client-server environment.
- Knowledgeable in cloud services, especially AWS.
- Experience in server-less framework within AWS.
- Experience with Django, react/ember, and Postgres.
- Knowledgeable in databases.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with HR (30 minutes) → Online Tech Assessment (done at home) → Video Interview with Engineers + Interactive Coding Challenge → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (3-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Cameron → Select a Time → Aryn will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit marcie-itpros.youcanbook.me.