Vistar Media is an advertising platform that enables brands to reach consumers based on their behavior in the physical world.
Join a Center City startup, founded by successful entrepreneurs, who sold their previous company to Google for $50M+.
- Flexible work-from-home / telecommute policy – must be in the office when needed.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Plus much more.
The Full Stack Developer, or polyglot, will work with a 15-person development team working with many different languages and platforms every day. You will solve problems with the right tools, whether they be cutting edge or tried-and-true. The rest, you will find out once you apply.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Must be local or willing to relocate (at your own expense) to Philadelphia (or neighboring suburbs).
Superb candidates will have experience in the advertising technology industry and be willing to work in a more mature startup (without the crazy grind).
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, Moira or Brad will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. Thank you.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with Moira Higgins or Brad Kielinski (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = In-Person Meeting with Software Engineer (30-45 minutes)
- Round 3 = Technical Take-Home Test (60-minutes)
- Round 4 = In-Person Office Interview with Hiring Team (2-3 hours)
- Round 5: Decision
Brought To You By: IT PROS
Why IT Pros? Gain an inside track on what the employer wants. Receive insightful feedback. Get help negotiating offers. Land your dream job!
Technical.ly Philly –
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.