Interested in health care? Startups? Philadelphia? Let’s talk! This venture-backed Series C startup founded in Philadelphia was recently named one of Philly’s best tech startups. They are using data and innovative technologies to leverage healthcare data and help organizations and end-users gain new perspectives on patient activity, all while keeping privacy and HIPAA compliance a top priority.
Compensation: $80,000 – $130,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more…
The Full-Stack Developer will work with the data science and product teams to enable customers to bring insights to their business.
- You will own and be responsible for developing and maintaining key components of the overall system.
- You will use a variety of tools (whatever’s best for the situation) to deliver well-written and scalable solutions that meet both technical and business requirements.
- You will work in a collaborative team-centric environment and will be an integral part of building a platform that will scale to support growing data and new innovative products.
Successful candidates will be experienced working with Python, SQL, and processing large-scale data sets.
- 2+ years of experience with Python or any OOP language.
- Strong experience with design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit testing.
- Strong experience with SQL, query writing, etc.
- Experience processing large-scale data sets.
- Experience with the command line.
- Experience writing scalable applications on distributed architectures.
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, Docker, Airflow, and/or Zeppelin.
- Experience with AWS, AWS EMR and/or AWS Lambda.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with HR (30 minutes) → Online Tech Assessment (done at home) → Video Interview with Engineers + Interactive Coding Challenge → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (3-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Cameron → Select a Time → Cameron will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.