Our company exists to help people chase and fulfill their dreams, and if we are to deliver the best possible experience to our clients and their customers then we must start with our own people.
Join an award winning (“Best Places to Work”/”Philadelphia 100”) technology consulting company located in Exton, PA!
Development Team: 10-15
- A base salary paid on the 15th and last day of each month.
- 2-4 weeks of vacation per calendar year prorated based on actual start date (based on level), plus one client holiday to be used at your discretion. The client holiday is in addition to our normal company holidays.
- Immediate eligibility for the company’s medical and dental coverage; the company will reimburse applicable COBRA expenses while our insurance provider processes your enrollment.
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Eligibility to participate in the company profit sharing plan.
- Eligibility to participate in the company 401(k) plan.
- An opportunity to participate in the employee stock ownership plan.
- Reimbursement for other reasonable expenses incurred while performing your job duties, including mileage, meals, office supplies, copying and printing services, books, etc.
- You are not required to sign a non-compete agreement or other binding contract intended to limit your future activities.
- An in-house enrichment learning program taught by employees, for employees.
- Flexibility in scheduling, very little bureaucracy, bagels on Friday.
- A VERY accessible CEO.
“Everyone working here has a great attitude and are very easy to get along with; there are no “cliques”. People are always willing to help out and take time out of their busy schedule to help you if you have problems. There is a strong start-up vibe, even thought the company is well-established. It feels like a team!”
“This company puts their employees first, and works hard to create an environment of collaboration and support. They take great pains in their hiring process and the people are the best. Everyone works extremely hard, but there are alot of fun activities and projects to provide balance. Ability to flex hours and providing a culture of fun and work life fit are key plusses.”
“I came for a job, I stayed for the amazing culture, awesome & talented co-workers, and endless opportunities for growth and learning.”
- Develop code as part of a team.
- Troubleshoot or review someone else’s code.
- Work with users to understand their needs.
- Your work environment will change more often, so you gain more industry and technical experience.
- Get called to solve the problems that the client can’t, and that means more interesting challenges.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, Moira will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. Thank you.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with Moira Higgins (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Team (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with the Team (60-minutes)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought To You By: IT PROS
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.