Join a leading national real estate company, who manages over 140 properties, home to 500+ tenants located in Horsham, PA.
Compensation: $120,000 – $150,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- HSA & FSA
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Plus More…
The IT Manager – Yardi will be responsible for providing hands-on functions including help desk and desk-side technical support, trouble-shooting, systems administration and maintenance, in addition to managing and maintaining the Company’s enterprise software solutions.
- Act as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve hardware and software challenges with dedicated technology systems and/or implement solutions and collaborate with third party service providers as required.
- Provide help desk and desk-side support for new and existing users supported systems.
- Install and maintain network systems and related peripheral equipment; perform basic network administration and security functions ensuring system integrity and security.
- Understand the key components and functionality of supported systems including disaster recovery.
- Manage user provisioning and security access for the Yardi application suite.
- Manage Yardi application end-user support to achieve timely response and resolution to user requests including but not limited to: workflows; chart of accounts; property lists; and troubleshooting.
- Develop maintenance and upgrade scheduling to effectively oversee the testing and implementation of new modules and upgrades which keep the application updated and error free.
- Develop and manage standard operating procedures documentation for Yardi and other enterprise applications as applicable.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users and assist the organization with using existing and new functionality of the application.
- Maintain annual maintenance agreements.
- Liaise with outside software vendors and consultants to represent the best interests of the Company.
- Work with auditors to support audit documentation, procedures and testing as necessary.
Successful IT Managers – Yardi will have 8+ years of related experience managing and maintaining an enterprise company, including: Yardi software and IT Infrastructure in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Proven track record of partnering and building relationships with employees/vendors/consultants.
- Real Estate background and Accounting terminology are a plus.
- Flexibility to travel when required.
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (1-Hour) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros