Join a leader in the parking management sector providing SaaS solutions to municipalities, hospitals, corporations, and housing communities.
Benefits & Perks:
- 80% Employee Only Healthcare Coverage
- Employer Paid Dental / Vision
- 401(k) with Match
- 15 Days PTO
- Plus more…
The Lead Product Manager will work directly with the CEO and be responsible for envisioning, defining, and owning the execution of the company’s product design strategy in close consultation with executive leadership and our clients.
- Implement a system that clearly communicates a roadmap, a plan of execution, and structure to drive accountability and performance
- Work closely with the engineering team and stakeholders to align priorities and plan for critical features and changes.
- Consult with the business team on new product ideas and develop plans to translate customer needs into the business
- Use a data-driven approach to formulate product priorities and needs of the customer.
- Facilitate design critiques, host collaboration & brainstorming sessions, drive design execution excellence, identify areas of process efficiency, and foster a high-output product organization.
- Mentor engineering teams on best practices
Successful candidates will have 5+ years experience in product management leading, hiring, and growing teams.
- Industry experience or knowledge in the parking, mobility, or transportation sectors.
- Experience managing a product organization, including building and growing a team
- Experience contributing on the cross-functional leadership team, and owning division performance to a P&L level
- Must be scrappy, ego-free, and customer-obsessed
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member from the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (30 minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person or Video Interview with Hiring Team
- Round 4 = Decision
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com