Interested in health care? Startups? Philadelphia? Let’s talk! This venture-backed Series C startup founded in Philadelphia was recently named one of Philly’s best tech startups. They are using data and innovative technologies to leverage healthcare data and help organizations and end-users gain new perspectives on patient activity, all while keeping privacy and HIPAA compliance a top priority.
Compensation: $70K-$80K + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more…
The Data Analyst will be an SME in healthcare data and have proficiency in SQL. You’ll provide insights for external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Understand KPIs across key data sources such as medical claims transactions, pharmacy claims, EMR/EHR, lab transactions, and other emerging data assets
- Consult with clients to understand business requirements and deliver appropriate data science solutions to meet their needs
- Provide guidance and support during the vendor on-boarding process which includes data ingestion, normalization, and QC activities
Successful Data Analysts will have 4+ years of experience in healthcare data analytics and writing SQL.
- Proficient in programming against large data assets.
- Knowledgeable in SAS and/or R preferred
- Ability to gather requirements, test strategies, design deliverables
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and analytics utilized by pharmaceutical marketing teams
- SME in healthcare data assets
- Strong capability in teaching and instruction for internal and customer-facing sessions
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with Hiring Team (15-minutes) → Take Home Assessment (60-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (4-hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.