The only source for HylaFAX enterprise fax servers, software, hardware, solutions and support!
A worldwide leader in providing enterprise fax solutions to some well-known brands such as Google, Twitter, The Walt Disney Company, Fedex, Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Comcast, Sprint, Boeing, Dunkin’ Donuts, Wells Fargo and UCLA (to name a few) who all rely on this company to keep their critical telecommunications infrastructure up and running.
In business for over 10 years and continue to remain small and agile, which makes this a fun, dynamic and challenging place to work. The work environment is casual and, for the most part informal, expectations are high and excellence is encouraged and rewarded.
- Inc Magazine’s list of 500 fastest growing companies three times, and list of 5000 twice
- Philly’s 100 list a few years ago as the 10th fastest growing company in Philadelphia. Our customers include well-known brands such as Google, Twitter, Verizon Wireless, Disney, Booking.com and countless others. They rely on us (and therefore you) to keep their critical telecommunications infrastructure up and running, making this a very rewarding career.
- 100% Employer-paid Healthcare
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Access to Flyers season tickets +1
- Industrial Modern office space, complete with a well-stocked beer fridge
- Casual, informal work environment
- Unparalleled freedom and independence
Become a key player in a small team that provides phenomenal Voice Over IP (VoIP) and Fax Over IP (FoIP) hardware and software support.
- Provide technical support to customers who use HylaFAX and Asterisk/Switchvox solutions
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of customer hardware/software support issues via telephone, email and web based case management systems
- Perform hands on troubleshooting, inspecting and reconditioning of telecommunication products returned by our customers
- Provide general technical support to internal staff, manage local LAN/WAN and office infrastructure
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles and FAQs for use by both internal staff and customers
Applicants must meet location, work status and experience requirements to be selected for an interview with the hiring manager.
- Candidates must be located within a 30-mile radius of Norristown, PA
WORK STATUS LOCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Sponsorship is not being offered, now, or in the future for employment with this employer
- Extensive familiarity with Linux, in particular RHEL/CentOS and Debian distributions
- Strong SIP/IP background
- Asterisk maintenance and installation experience
- Experience with fax and/or fax over IP (FoIP)
- Experience with tcpdump/wireshark network packet capture and SIP call flow analysis
- Experience with HylaFAX
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, Brad will be in contact to coordinate a phone interview. Thank you.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with Brad Kielinski (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Face-to-Face Interview with the Team (2 Hours)
- Round 3 = Decision
Brought To You By: IT PROS
Why IT Pros? Gain an inside track on what the employer wants. Receive insightful feedback. Get help negotiating offers. Land your dream job!
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.