Interested in health care? Startups? Philadelphia? Let’s talk! This venture-backed Series C startup founded in Philadelphia was recently named one of Philly’s best tech startups. They are using data and innovative technologies to leverage healthcare data and help organizations and end-users gain new perspectives on patient activity, all while keeping privacy and HIPAA compliance a top priority.
Compensation: $120K-$170K (OTE double the base in no-cap commissions) + equity
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more…
The Principle Sales Director will be a hunter, an individual contributor, responsible for prospecting, generating leads, winning new business and managing relationships with key customers.
- Deep understanding of the healthcare data and analytics sector, particularly around selling technology to the spectrum of potential users within pharmaceutical companies
- Generate new data and product revenue from and with the client’s preferred partners by showcasing the platform and negotiating sales contracts and appropriately closing a sale
- Become an SME in healthcare data and technology being the key liaison between the company and customer
- Introduce healthcare data and licensing solutions, product presentations, demonstrations, conference calls, technical discussions/due diligence, executive discussions, web seminars and related activities
- Form and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts and assist with the internal management and development of contractual documents
- Coordinate all sales activity with sales support
Successful Principle Sales Directors will have 4+ years of experience selling life science data solutions to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Understand the commercial pharmaceutical SaaS environment, apply competitive intelligence processes, and recognize why different types of healthcare data are created.
- Demonstrated success in finding, developing and sustaining strong client relationships
- Ability to talk to senior-level professionals about software, technology, data or advanced analytics in a language they’ll understand
- Up to 40% overnight travel
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with Hiring Team (15-minutes) → Video Interview Part 1 (1-4 hours) → Video Interview Part 2 (1-4 hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.