Join a profitable global SaaS startup with over 5,000 clients in 90+ countries that process $500MM+ transactions per year headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, PA with 50-employees.
Compensation: $120,000-$140,000 + Equity
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More…
“Amazing team of talented, passionate, and fun individuals who all genuinely care about our customers and doing meaningful work.”
“Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced company with a lot of opportunities to grow. Uniquely positioned as a profitable bootstrapped SaaS company, able to make long-term strategic decisions and control our own destiny.”
“A product that users care about.”
The Product Manager will collaborate with the leadership team to guide the product roadmap, gathering complex needs from across the company, including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to develop and evangelize a product roadmap.
- Prioritize roadmap initiatives based on scoring including profitability, market, customer, and technical considerations
- Work with development to optimize business outcomes and goals
- Collect and organize product feedback from customer surveys, customer support, sales, marketing, and system usage data provided by development
- Determine market needs by conducting research and information gathering sessions with existing and prospective customers
- Assess competition in existing market segments
- Support development of business plans for expanding into new market segments
- Ability to prioritize features based on customer value and ROI
- Define and analyze metrics to help make product and strategy decisions
Successful Product Manager will have 3+ years of B2B product management experience building successful SaaS products at a profitable company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in Center City Philadelphia, PA office 4-days per week
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (30-minutes) → Take-Home Assessment (15-minutes) → Video Interview with the Hiring Team (45-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (4-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Cameron → Select a Time → Cameron will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.