Join a 50+ person professional services firm located in Radnor, PA that delivers modern technology solutions to mid-Market and Fortune 2000 clients.
Compensation: $120K-$140K + 10% Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Employer-Paid Health Care
- Company Reimburses business-related expenses
- In 5 years no one has resigned
- Flexible travel (minimal, but candidates shouldn’t have strict requirements)
- 40-hour work week
- The leadership team has worked together for 20+ years
- The shuttle bus picks up employees from the Radnor train station to the office
The Salesforce Engagement Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the full project lifecycle (scope, budget, timeline, resources, deliverables, issues and escalations) while continually setting client expectations and transition to support after go-live.
- Responsible for project success and customer success
- Assist in the pre-sales process with SOW and project planning, including management of scope, schedule, budget and design
- Work with and lead project teams in the development and execution of project plans once a client contract is signed
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Collaborate with internal teams (project managers, leadership, sales)
- Coach, mentor and develop junior resources
Successful candidates will have at least 5 years of Salesforce consulting experience, along with relevant Salesforce certifications.
- Familiarity with Agile Best Practices
- Salesforce certification (Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud)
- Industry Experience in Higher Education and/or Non Profit and/or Manufacturing and/or Financial Services
- Excellent customer facing skills, written and oral communication
Interview Process: Phone Interview (30-minutes) → In-Person Interview (2-3 hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Cameron → Select a Time → Cameron will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.