Join a multi-million dollar venture-backed SaaS technology (B Corp) company located in Exton, PA.
Base Salary: $100,000 – $160,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, & Vision Plan
- Health Savings & Medical Spending Accounts
- Life/AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability Plans
- Voluntary Life Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work-from-Home Options
- Company Vacations during Christmas and New Year
- “A startup company with a 12-year heritage. You have the benefits of being established and founder-led. A place where you can roll up your sleeves and make a difference.”
- “Fast-paced, tech company vibe, awesome co-workers, fun team-building activities, and relaxed environment.”
- “Solid work/life balance, supportive team members, and leaders. Paid time off for the week between Christmas and New Years (company wide shut down), in addition to regular vacation time. Approachable and supportive CEO and Senior Leaders leading by example with our values.”
The Senior Data Engineer will oversee the ETL/ELT processes and use data to solve critical business problems.
- Carry out work related to development, transfer, verification, security, integrity, manipulation, and maintenance of all data assets.
- Build out, maintain, and look after the dbt, Looker and other data models ensuring good quality and consistency
- Enhance data models with new sources or additional information as needed
- Analyze and transform data in order to derive meaningful insights for internal stakeholders
- Formulate and execute strategy around new reporting technologies
Successful Senior Data Engineers will have 4+ years of proficiency in SQL and BI tools.
- Advanced database and data manipulation skills
- Keen attention to detail with an ability to identify and reconcile data inconsistencies
- Stellar communication skills – including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience and engage in productive dialog involving multiple viewpoints or conflicting perspectives
- Ability to design and build solutions that align technical goals with business goals.
- Must be able to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines in a results-oriented environment.
- Experience with Snowflake, Looker, and dbt
- Microsoft Azure & Azure Application Insights
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (30-minutes) → Predictive Index/Code Assessment (5-minutes/60-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (4-hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Cam → Select a Time → Cam will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros-cameron.youcanbook.me.