Syapse transforms patient care through precision medicine.
You have so many choices of places to work in the big data world, but what options could allow you to be part of a team helping to cure cancer, stop heart disease, and deliver the right drugs to the right people at the right time with the right software?
Join a team in building software to significantly improve outcomes for people with cancer, cardiovascular, pediatric, and other life-threatening conditions. Be proud to know that your work has helped to improve patients’ health.
What We Do?
How Do We Do It?
The software helps healthcare providers use next-generation genomic and molecular data, in context with complex clinical data (medical history, treatment, outcomes, cost, etc.) spread across multiple systems, to make the best decisions regarding patient care.
The team of experts including physicians, biologists, software engineers, and others at the top of their game building a complex, powerful system in a challenging and collaborative environment. The team members come from top schools including Stanford, Cal, UC Davis, Yale, UCLA, and UC Santa Cruz, and from influential companies such as Google, 23andMe, and Genentech.
Benefits & Perks?
- Competitive Base Pay
- 100% Employer-Paid Benefits
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Emerging Startup Environment & Culture (25 employees)
- High-Growth Startup – Tripling in size over the next 18 months (94 employees now)
The Senior Full Stack Developer will implement a precision medicine platform to a base of major hospital networks. You will be responsible for configuring the platform and application, building workflows, integrating with 3rd party databases and tools, and writing scripts for data migration.
- Monitor and manage back-end processes to ensure application uptime requirements and service level agreement compliance.
Successful applicants will have track records of over-performing (i.e. promotions for employees of large companies, prior employment in strong engineering organizations, very strong grades for recent grads), worked at top companies and graduated from top schools, teamwork and technical skills are critical.
Candidates with track records that demonstrate passion, a high degree of integrity, and leadership will more likely proceed to a phone screen. We seek teammates to write code, rather than architect or manage, who have shipped an actual product that was used in the marketplace. Will not consider candidates who are serial contractors. Candidates are responsible for their own relocation costs, but we will help coordinate a move. Job hoppers (consistently moving jobs every 1-2 years) need not apply.
- Experience using webservice APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with data modeling, information management and data flows
- Experience building integrations to 3rd party systems
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- Strong analytical and critical problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Some prior experience in object oriented programming and data modeling
- Experience in healthcare, genetics, or biology – preferred
- Prior relevant consulting or project management experience – preferred
- Experience in genetics or biology
- Experience working in a hospital or biotech company
- Experience with EMRs (Epic, Cerner, AllScripts)
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, Brad or Andra will be in contact to coordinate a phone interview. Thank you.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with Brad or Andra (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Team Members (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Team Members (3-hours)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought To You By: IT PROS
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://smrtr.io/lGB0IA →