The only source for HylaFAX enterprise fax servers, software, hardware, solutions and support!
A worldwide leader in providing enterprise fax solutions to some well-known brands such as Google, Twitter, The Walt Disney Company, Fedex, Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Comcast, Sprint, Boeing, Dunkin’ Donuts, Wells Fargo and UCLA (to name a few) who all rely on this company to keep their critical telecommunications infrastructure up and running.
In business for over 10 years and continue to remain small and agile, which makes this a fun, dynamic and challenging place to work. The work environment is casual and, for the most part informal, expectations are high and excellence is encouraged and rewarded.
Inc Magazine’s list of 500 fastest growing companies three times, and list of 5000 twice
Philly’s 100 list a few years ago as the 10th fastest growing company in Philadelphia. Our customers include well-known brands such as Google, Twitter, Verizon Wireless, Disney, Booking.com and countless others. They rely on us (and therefore you) to keep their critical telecommunications infrastructure up and running, making this a very rewarding career.
- 100% Employer-paid Healthcare
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Access to Flyers season tickets +1
- Industrial Modern office space, complete with a well-stocked beer fridge
- Casual, informal work environment
- Unparalleled freedom and independence
We are hiring a Systems Engineer to lead the implementation, production roll out and ongoing management of a wildly successful business unit offering SIP termination and origination services.
- Build and maintain RedHat/CentOS-based Linux servers.
- Troubleshoot network routing and performance issues that have been characterized and escalated by technical support team.
- Perform general system tasks such as OS and application upgrades, file system maintenance, and user administration.
- Install and maintain hardware in data centers.
- Manage web servers, SSL certificates, load balancers, and high availability applications.
- Analyze and resolve service-impacting issues across the whole platform (hardware, software, network) quickly and efficiently while maintaining communication with impacted parties.
- Develop tools and scripts to improve our deployment process and effectively monitor custom applications.
Successful candidates will have extensive Linux and VoIP experience.
- Extensive familiarity with Linux, in particular RHEL/CentOS and Debian distributions.
- Extensive understanding of fundamental network concepts such as switching and routing, and at least some experience collecting and analyzing packet captures using Wireshark.
- Basic understanding of MySQL, MSSQL, and/or PostgreSQL/EnterpriseDB.
- Practical knowledge of shell scripting and at least one of the following languages: PHP, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Experience with Cacti, Nagios, and SNMP or equivalent.
- Solid working knowledge of Apache and Nginx.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to debug scripts/code and network issues.
- An understanding of fundamental technologies like TCP/IP, HTTP, and DNS.
- Prior experience with Cisco IOS.
- Knowledge of Spacewalk/Satellite/RHN and Cobbler/Kickstarts.
- Experience with Puppet (preferred), Chef, or CFEngine.
- Knowledge of VMware vSphere (or ESXi) a plus.
- Experience with Storage Arrays, Fibre Channel or iSCSI SAN, GFS, and RHEL HA Cluster.
- Prior experience with voice platforms and technology including SIP, SCCP, RTP, and MGCP.
- Prior experience with HylaFAX, Asterisk, FreeSwitch or other such open telephony toolkits.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, Brad will be in contact to coordinate a phone interview. Thank you.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with Brad Kielinski (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Face-to-Face Interview with the Team (2 Hours)
- Round 3 = Decision
Brought To You By: IT PROS
Why IT Pros? Gain an inside track on what the employer wants. Receive insightful feedback. Get help negotiating offers. Land your dream job!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/smartrecruiters83/89633079-systems-engineer-100k-120k-profit-sharing-benefits- →