Leading life sciences suppliers use IntegriChain to manage supply chain relationships and improve consumer access.
Join a private equity-backed cloud software startup located in Center City Philadelphia who processes more than $200 billion in commerce per year within the life sciences industry.
- Base salary + bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision plan offered day 1 of employment
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account), Life Insurance, Generous PTO
- Modern office
- Easily accessible by SEPTA with plenty of on and off-street parking nearby
- Free lunch on Mondays
- Jeans/t-shirt environment
- Kitchen is always stocked with soda, coffee, and snacks
- Free gym access
- Several company outings a year
- Fun contests to win awesome prizes
- FitBit program, including a quarterly and yearly contest
- Personal development opportunities, including a Training Program.
- “Good people, young, very helpful in terms of reaching out to coworkers especially those beginning in the workforce. Laid-back environment.”
- “Customers seem to like their products. They have several big name customers. Company is always pushing to grow.”
- “1. Excellent work-life balance with ability to work from home and flexible hours. 2. Good people to work with who have excellent upside career potential.”
- “Fun, where-the-action-is small company that is always trying something new. On the cutting edge of managing “big data” to track distribution/sales of pharmaceuticals. Benefits (lunches, parties) and work-style is generous.”
- “Good mix of personalities and lots of technical talent. Seems like management does want their staff to grow with them. Lots of functions to let their staff unwind.”
Technology Stack: Python, R, Hadoop, Java, Scala, AWS, LAMP, Perl
The Lead Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for building next generation applications for data analytics.
- Write code to create robust and scalable applications from front-end to back-end.
- Work with Product Management and other team members to design and build new features quickly.
- Use Test Driven Development to ensure that code is of high quality.
- Build software simple in design that can be enhanced and used by anyone.
- 5+ years work experience as a software engineer on an Agile team building high scale, data driven software.
- Demonstrated technical leadership at work or across the software development community.
- Skilled developing back-end applications utilizing Scala and Python.
- Strong relational database background preferably using MySQL.
- UNIX/Linux background.
- Experience with developing applications on cloud platforms, specifically Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Excellent communication skills.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, Brad or Moira will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. Thank you.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with Brad or Moira (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Team (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with the Team (4-hours)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought To You By: IT PROS
Why IT Pros? Gain an inside track on what the employer wants. Receive insightful feedback. Get help negotiating offers. Land your dream job!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/smartrecruiters83/91672196-lead-full-stack-engineer-125k-150k-bonus-free-gym-free-training-health-care-day-1-plus-more- →