Join a multi-million dollar venture-backed SaaS technology company located in Malvern, PA.
Compensation: $130K-$150K + Bonus
- Work-from-Home Flexibility
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Care: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Community Service, Sick Days
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Company shutdown the last week of the year
- Plus More…
- “Management really tries to walk the talk. They are always looking for ways to make the company better. The work-life balance is the best I’ve experienced. Company lunches with birthday cakes, community service day, bring-your-dog-to-work day and frequent happy hours are some examples of the ways that this company tries to make this a great place to work.” – Current Employee
- “Work/life balance, pay/bonus structure, senior leadership, management, new office location, mission, THE PEOPLE.” – Current Employee
- “Just knowing that what I do each day has a positive impact on thousands of companies around the United States, makes it easy to wake up in the morning and jump into work mode! I have been supported 100% by senior management for the entire four years. I expect to work here as long as I can, as learning and growing with this dynamic company rounds out my work-life balance.” – Current Employee
The Senior Software Engineer will work collaboratively with product managers, user experience designers, and other developers in a fast-paced, agile environment to maintain, support, and improve core applications.
- Understand the “why” behind the business requirements
- Develop high-quality clean code
- Learn new skills and embrace growth opportunities – we expect this role to evolve over time to include more areas of responsibility
Successful candidates will have experience working in an Agile/SaaS environment as a senior member of the software development team.
- Object-oriented design skills
- C# (or related object-oriented programming experience)
- SQL (or related database experience)
- Microsoft Azure
- React, F#, jQuery, D3.js, GraphQL, .Net Core, database design, query tuning
Sponsorship is not being offered, now, or in the future for employment with this employer.
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Technical Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (45-minutes) → Predictive Index (5-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (4-hours at the office) → Take Home Code Challenge (< 2 Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Cameron → Select a Time → Cameron will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.