Join one of the nation’s largest privately-owned companies located in the Lehigh Valley region with over 20,000 employees and $10B+ in revenue.
Compensation: $70,000 – $120,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- 5 Personal Days
- 9 paid holidays
- HSA and FSA
- Life, Accident & Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits Program
- “Our company believes in education and ongoing training, I am pleasantly surprised by ongoing efforts to improve the quality of products and culture for employees. We have hands down best product and price compared to competitors in the market.”
- “We have a strong corporate mission and vision with great leadership. There is a smart and strategic approach to business and media with many growth opportunities and a productive and supportive environment.”
- Build large-scale software for consumer-facing web applications.
- Take a feature or service to full completion, from working with our back-end tech through front-end implementation.
- Participate in key software design, working directly with other engineers, the product team, DevOps, etc.
- React, Vue.js, Backbone.js, and/or Node.js experience
- Understanding of ES6 standards
- SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL experience
- AWS and/or Google cloud services experience
- Must be able to work in the USA without any work restrictions now and in the future
- Must be able to work in the Lehigh Valley region (Easton/Center Valley)
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (30 minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Andra → Select a Time → Andra will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros