Join a fast growing company who helps sick people feel better, headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, with over 30 locations nationwide serving thousands of customers. 1,800+ employees. 7-person IT team.
Compensation: $80,000 to $100,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Free Teladoc (virtual doctor)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- 1-2 Days Work-from-Home
- Plus More…
“Growing company has created opportunities for promotion.”
“Company purpose and values very important. Respectful across the board from the top to the bottom. Company is growing fast and there are lots of opportunities for advancement.”
“Engaged president and executive team. Strong values and good message.”
The Technical Business Analyst will enhance the use of technology by identifying and implementing new solutions while supporting existing systems.
- Manage installation and enhancement projects: managing the rollout of a new feature or helping a struggling location relearn a process
- Own larger projects/implementations
- Report on questions and trends
- Be proactive in finding a long-term solution for ongoing issues
- Assist the operations team in creating training guides, refreshers, and videos
Successful Technical Business Analysts will have 8+ years of experience with business analysis, along with experience working with industrial automation, productivity tracking, or other production technology.
- Experience managing projects
- Experience in an industrial, production, or field service environment
- Technical skills/experience: LAMP stack (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP), APIs, SQL, BI tools (Looker, Power BI, Tableau, etc.), JIRA, and/or Selenium
- Proven examples of process and continuous improvement
- Proficiency in project management techniques and processes
- Able to quickly and independently learn new business models, processes, tools, and technology, including Agile techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (30-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (3-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.