Join an award-winning business technology solution provider who has helped thousands of clients from their Philadelphia headquarters for nearly 5 decades.
Benefits & Perks:
- Enjoy working in a casual environment
- Team events like mini golf tournaments and company BBQs
- Medical, dental and disability benefits
- Paid time-off
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing tier II and some tier III support to remote and on-site customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will need to be able to multi-task.
The Support Engineer will also:
- Respond to calls, emails and self-service requests promptly and professionally
- Open support tickets and troubleshoot technical problems to diagnose and resolve issues in an effort to achieve first-call resolution
- Document all the actions taken during support in the ticketing system
- Provide routine preventative maintenance
- Help with on-boarding new clients
- Troubleshoot server issues
- Provide support in a Microsoft desktop and server environment and with various virtualization technologies such as Citrix, VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.
Successful candidates will be technically able to solve a variety of tier II and tier III support issues while having excellent customer service skills. Must be willing to travel up to 20% regionally.
Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with an ability to speak to technical and non-technical clients
- An understanding of network systems and be able to troubleshoot general wired and wireless issues
- Experience with Cisco and/or Juniper products
- Experience with Citrix XenApp
- Virtualization experience (VMWare, HyperV)
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting MS Office Suite (Windows and Office 365)
- Experience with Azure AD and Azure Connect
- Organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in Bensalem, PA
Interview Process: Phone Interview (15-minutes) → In-Person Interview (1.5 hours) → Phone Interview (30-minutes) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.