Join a 50+-year-old Managed Service Provider (MSP) located in Conshohocken, PA with 25-employees.
Compensation: $90,000 – $120,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Employer-Contributed Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 100% Employer-Paid Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Plus More…
The Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) will be a Technical Advisor to small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses located in the Philadelphia and Western Suburbs responsible for 25-30 accounts.
- Work with Founders, C-Level Executives, and Business Leaders to align technology with their business goals
- Works with Engineers after network audit: Speak strategy, business practices, recommendations, long-term goals, etc.
- Travel to 6-7 accounts per month
Successful candidates will have experience working in a Managed Service and/or small-to-medium size business, come from a hands-on technology background (more interest in delegating the hands-on component), and be local to the Philadelphia region.
- Deep experience and knowledge of the Windows Platform and ecosystem, including hardware, software, and cloud offering.
- Understanding the fundamentals and architectures of Virtualization, Active Directory, and Networking hardware.
- Familiarity with CRM reporting
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Video Interview with CEO (30-minutes) → Video Interview (1-hour) → Outdoor Lunch with Hiring Team (1-hour) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.