Join an award-winning telecommunications company located in Montgomery County with 1,000+ customers nationwide that offers Hosted PBX VoIP, SIP Trunking, and Wiring solutions.
Base Salary: $65,000 to $75,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Employer-Reimbursed Medical Benefits
- 2-Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Growth
- Plus More…
The VoIP Engineer will be responsible for deploying, installing, and troubleshooting VoIP systems for customers nationwide.
- Order equipment: routers, switches, cabling, VoIP phones, etc.
- Work directly with the CEO
Successful candidates will have experience as a VoIP Engineer, along with experience working with Polycom systems.
- Must be local to the Philadelphia region
- Must be able to work for any USA employer without restriction now or in the future
- Must have a clean driving record with an active license and vehicle
- Must be flexible to work nights and weekends (paid, of course)
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time → Brad will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.