Interested in health care? Startups? Philadelphia? Let’s talk! This venture-backed Series C startup founded in Philadelphia was recently named one of Philly’s best tech startups. They are using data and innovative technologies to leverage healthcare data and help organizations and end-users gain new perspectives on patient activity, all while keeping privacy and HIPAA compliance a top priority.
Compensation: $160,000 – $200,000 + Bonus + Stock Options
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more…
The VP of Data Operations will be responsible for driving opperational excellence and establish best practices throughout the entire data management process.
- Develop and manage data architecture and ingestion teams.
- Design, develop, deploy, and manage a reliable and highly scalable data pipeline and automated ingestion and normalization process.
- Manage data provider engagement process for both requirements gathering and data onboarding support.
- Create standards in terms of nomenclature, storage, design, and deployments.
- Manage the development and maintenance of various database scripts and tools to facilitate the automation process
- Troubleshoot all ETL processes and resolve issues effectively
- Build QA Automation frameworks that provides real-time alerts on data ingestion, drop rate, data processing.
- Streamline the entire data ecosystem from end to end to ensure the most efficient, structured, standardized, privacy compliant processes possible.
Successful VP of Data Operations will have 10+ years experience in database management, data warehousing, and ETL of healthcare data.
- Experience using distributed computing for high performance manipulation of data at scale.
- Understands healthcare IT standards such as ANSI 837, NCPDP, HL7, and FHIR.
- Experience in developing and managing a top-performing data operations team.
- Experience in managing people, processes and technology to drive efficiency and repeatability.
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with HR (30 minutes) → Online Tech Assessment (done at home) → Video Interview with Engineers + Interactive Coding Challenge → In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (3-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Cameron → Select a Time → Cameron will call you at the # listed
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.