Join a mission-driven tech startup in Doylestown transforming the relationship between home builders and buyers by taking a data-driven approach to make informed decisions.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Equity plan
- Work-from-Home Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Plus more…
The VP of Engineering will split their time 50/50, being a leader and hands-on engineer, helping to grow an on and off-shore engineering team that is very product-focused and works closely with key stakeholders to scale the platform, define and build features.
- Work with Product and Design leaders to set the vision and roadmap for the team.
- Manage and Mentor the engineering team which includes the management of the scrum team against a set of sprint goals.
- Take full ownership of the product from an engineering perspective by authoring a technical vision that lines up with the evolving business needs of the organization and execute on that vision by granting agency and ownership while ensuring the correct processes are in place and followed.
- Attract, mentor, lead and retain talent in the Philadelphia region
- Report directly to the Founder and COO
Technology Stack: React, Python, Docker, Postgres, DigitalOcean, AWS, ArcGIS, Tray.io
Successful candidates will have startup experience in a fast-paced environment leading a software engineering team in a two-sided marketplace.
- Experience recruiting, hiring, and managing engineering teams, including directors, managers, and individual contributors at various levels in their career journeys
- Hands-on software design and development experience in a customer-serving and/or platform context, preferably involving high scale distributed systems
- GIS and mapping experience, ideal
- Logistics and technology-enabled experience, ideal
- Experience in PropTech, real estate development, home building ideal
- Must be scrappy, ego-free, and customer-obsessed
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member from the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (30 minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview with the team
- Round 4 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team
- Round 5 = Decision
To apply for this job please visit hireitpros.youcanbook.me.