Curated passive candidates represented by IT Pros who were Hired by Client Companies in the Philadelphia region.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (484) 636-9233
Base Salary Requested/Accepted: $120,000/$120,000
Location Requirements: Allentown, PA
- Drupal CMS with PHP and some custom modules
- built an application recently using React and Redux, can share that
- some Python personally for training purposes
- built a side project using Flask to build APIs recently, was a RESTful API application
- experience in PHP is > Python, used Symphony 3 and 4 to use RESTful APIs to work with React, Redux
- YES – very willing to learn additional languages and frameworks as needed… you need to grow as things are changing, otherwise, you get left behind
- a little bit with Angular.JS but not too much, did some work so he could be familiar with it
- using React more recently and used to work with jQuery in conjunction with PHP
- the application he built was built on Node.js
- not in an Agile Scrum environment although he is familiar with it – they have a very small team – they do daily meetings – they use Git workflow and try to keep things organized within the workflow but it’s not 100% agile or scrum
- ES6 / ES2015 – yes, when he builds with React he uses the ES6 standards
Are you taking a feature/service to completion (working with back-end tech through front-end implementation)?
Yes, in his current job he is full stack – works it all, front and back end. also with Linux servers and DNS.
Tell me about some of your projects: consumer-facing? large scale web applications? SaaS?
Mostly websites, some are e-comm… some projects he wants to share are data-driven applications… one hosted on cloud…. micro-services project, he’d never built that before, so he wanted to explore that.
Tell me about your level of knowledge of relational databases or data models (MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
Mostly MySQL, some MariaDB. also some NoSQL databases and some experience with graph databases.
Education: BS, Information Technology
Candidate ID#: 286140598672397/418669018100325
Request Resume: email@example.com | (484) 636-9233
Hired a Chief Product Officer, formerly of Jornaya (LeadiD), Monetate, GSI Commerce, Turn Tide/Symantec, studied at Rutgers University.
Hired a Lead Java Engineer, formerly of Stitch (formerly RJMetrics), Chariot Solutions, Navteq, studied at Harvard University.
Hired a Big Data Solutions Architect, formerly of CapTech, PennMutual, ING Direct, Accenture, studied at Carnegie Mellon University.
Hired a DevOps Engineer, formerly of AWeber Communications, Northrop Grumman, QuiqMeds, studied at Drexel University.
Hired a Cloud Systems Engineer, formerly of eBay Enterprise (Radial), True Action, Nazareth College, studied at University of Pittsburgh.