Join a growing and stable 60-year-old insurance company with 250+ employees as their 100% remote Data Analyst.
Compensation: $130,000 – $150,000
Work Location: 100% USA-Remote
Benefits & Perks:
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Plus More
The Data Analyst will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, implementing, managing, etc. data visualization, analytics, and reporting tools from start to finish.
- Power BI/Qlik is currently implemented but we are always looking for something new and better so you can influence those decisions.
- Data is mostly structured (90%) and size is relative – it’s in-house data, carrier data, client data, and aggregate services.
- Growth depends on the person. There is not a massive analytics and reporting team (2-people) but there is a lot of opportunity in the space. Anyone that can help bring us to the next level will have the opportunity to grow themselves, and their skills, influence new ideas and reshape the way we use data.
The Data Analyst will have experience evaluating, implementing, and managing data visualization, analytics, and reporting tools from start to finish.
- 5+ years of Data Engineering experience from a smaller team and/or entrepreneurial environment.
- Must have professional working experience with BigQuery, Qlik, and Power BI to be considered.
- 1-2+ years of experience in, or a working understanding of, Python, Python pandas. Experience in R desirable.
- Must have experience working with and presenting to non-technical business leaders.
- You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
- Round 1 = Video Call with HR
- Round 2 = Predictive Index
- Round 3 = Video Call w/ Hiring Manager
- Round 4 = Video Call w/ CTO
- Round 5 = Final Video Call