Join a $140M Series D stage Healthcare Data startup that works with 70% of the top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies as their 100% USA-Remote East Coast Senior Data Engineer.
Compensation: $140K-$170K + Bonus + Stock Options
Work Location: 100% USA-Remote East Coast
- 80% Employer-Paid coverage for health, dental, and vision care (coverage starts on Day 1)
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, and long-term disability
- 4 Weeks PTO
The Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing scalable data pipelines and data products.
- Develop a petabytes-scale data platform.
- Optimize data for consumption, utilization, and analytics, including data science, machine learning, and statistical use cases.
- 70% coding /engineering
- 10% team engagement
- 10% documentation
- 10% architecture and planning
Team Size: 2-3
Career Growth: This is an Individual Contributor (IC) role, however, the role does have the ability to be a player/coach in the future and possibly a people manager down the line if that is what they want.
Successful Senior Data Engineer applicants will have 5+ years of data engineering experience working with Python, Spark, and AWS experience.
- Must be located in the United States Eastern Timezone
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without any restriction
- Pharma data experience (also medical claims, pharmacy claims, EMR/EHR, or lab data)
- Round 1 = Recruiter Screen
- Round 2 = Take-Home Assessment
- Round 3 = Zoom Interview
- Reference Checks