Join a 40+ employee $20M+ Series A Energy Management Software startup that optimizes building efficiency and cuts costs as their 100% remote Data Engineer.
Compensation: $160,000 to $180,000 + Equity Plan
Work Location: 100% USA-Remote
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible, remote work arrangements
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and affordable health benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Team building and volunteering events
- Monthly internet stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Unlimited professional growth potential
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Data Engineer will design, build, and deploy complex data pipelines in cloud environments that work with time-series data.
The Data Engineer will have 3+ years of hands-on data engineering experience in petabyte-scale data systems.
Skills Qualifications: Spark, KubeFlow, BigQuery, Athena, Postgres, Cockroach, Kubernetes, Lambdas, Cloud Functions, Airflow, Go, Python, Scala, etc.
Additional Experience Qualifications: Understanding of time-series data and how to report events and occurrences on that data correctly. Experience with big data systems, systems automation, and configuration systems.
- Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (45-minutes)
- Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (60-minutes)
- Technical assessment