Join a $140M Series D, 7 – year Healthcare Data Company that works with 70% of the top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies as their DevOps Engineer. The team are working within AWS and Python.
Compensation: $110K-$200K Total Compensation + Stock Options
Work Location: Philadelphia Region
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care (they cover about 80% of the premium, coverage starts on Day 1)
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
To create an Internal Development Platform that will be used by other teams to create self-service infrastructure required for new applications and services. Help in maintaining large existing infrastructure, migration to the next generation.
+ 3 Years Experience
AWS experience, scripting experience using the python AWS SDK
Someone looking to join a collaborative team and grow within the organization.
- Round 1 = Recruiter Screen
- Round 2 = Take-home assessment
- Round 3 = Zoom interview (3 – 4 hours)
- Reference Checks