Join a $90M+ profitable 25+ year old IT Managed & Cloud services provider with over 6,000+ clients and 500 employees as their Director of Cloud Business Operations.
Compensation: $180K-$200K + Bonus
Work Location: 100% remote East Coast
- 401(k) + 1% employer match
- Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary Life / AD&D Insurance + Child
- Disability Insurance
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Director of Cloud Business Operations will be responsible for leading teams of technical engineers towards profitable and sustained high-quality delivery of services to customers. A Director of Business Operations is responsible for developing and managing the overall customer experience at select clients including delivering projects on time/on budget, and leading delivery teams.
The Director of Cloud Business Operations will have 10+ years of experience working with technical applications, or equivalent, including strong knowledge of process methodologies.
Experience and Skill Qualifications:
- Consulting background with a record of delivering complex technical solutions within defined timeframes and budgets.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Azure and a clear understanding of navigation/delivery/provisioning.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong business expertise, keen understanding of business needs, and ability to ensure technical solutions, strategies, practices, and governance deliver business and customer value.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Deep understanding of consulting, practice products, and the business of relevant clients/partners, including: Business acumen (client business drivers)
- Sales and Marketing
- Financial analysis (e.g., ROI & TCO)
- Round 1 = Phone screening w/ IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Managers (1 hour).
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Head of Talent Acquisition (30 minutes) + DISC assessment.
- Round 3 = Phone Interview w/ Co-President (45 minutes).
- Decision (Criminal Background + 2 Supervisor Reference Check)