Join a 40-employee 10-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) FitnessTech startup as their Associate Cloud Engineer.
Compensation: $90K-$110K + Bonus (up to 15% based on company success)
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- 90% employer-paid Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Team, social, and philanthropy events
- Weekly healthy meal delivery, subsidized by the company
- Gym reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
Job Description – Associate Cloud Engineer
The Associate Cloud Engineer will tell powerful stories through our product line, targeted to our existing and prospective customers. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with strong Ops, DevOps, infrastructure, and troubleshooting skills, coupled with excellent personal communication, to work with other talented engineers and be impactful in a fast-paced environment with high expectations.
- Providing appropriate server infrastructure based on system requirements.
- Maintain, monitor, and administer AWS Environment, including Docker, ECS, EC2 instances, IAM, NACLs, Subnets, Security Groups, and CloudWatch according to AWS best-practice standards.
- Install, support, and maintain firewalls and other security infrastructure according to industry best practices.
- Incorporating new architecture, designs, and systems into ongoing operations.
- Diagnose advanced problems and solve issues, often under time constraints.
- Monitor network performance and implement performance tuning when necessary.
- Balance network uptime and proper machine configuration with AWS cost constraints.
- Configuration and administration of load balancers.
- Supporting network infrastructure during production releases of the software (i.e. ensuring servers are running correctly after regular updates or hotfixes).
- Developing technical documentation.
Qualifications – Associate Cloud Engineer
Successful Associate Cloud Engineers will have 2+ years working on AWS or Cloud services, including experience with cloud network configuration and management.
- 2+ years of maintaining/designing/implementation experience of production-ready networks.
- Manage and maintain Jenkins environment.
- Strong working understanding of Windows 2016 server, Active Directory, IIS 7.0+.
- Deep knowledge of network technology fundamentals, network management, automation, and scripting in a primarily Windows environment.
- Direct experience configuring components of cloud infrastructure platforms, including network segmentation, firewall rules, routing, NAT, security groups, and load balancing.
- Cloud storage knowledge, including I/O throughput and optimal IOPS configurations.
- System backups/restores and imaging, including machine cloning.
- Cloud server auto-scaling and uptime optimization knowledge.
- Network monitoring and visualization experience such as NewRelic/Datadog/Zabbix.
- AWS or other cloud computing certification is preferred.
- Infrastructure-as-code is a bonus.
- Linux experience is a bonus.
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2016 is a bonus.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Engineering Team
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager + CEO (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Decision w/ 3 References + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.