Join a 40-employee 10-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) FitnessTech startup as their Associate Product Designer.
Compensation: $60,000 + Bonus
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- 90% employer-paid Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Team, social, and philanthropy events
- Weekly healthy meal delivery, subsidized by the company
- Gym reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
Job Description – Associate Product Designer
The Associate Product Designer will be an integral part of our small but growing product team. You’ll work collaboratively with leadership, developers, PMs, and customer success on the challenge of designing powerful, customizable software that allows gyms to manage their business the way they want while still being intuitive and straightforward to use. This is an associate role and a great opportunity for someone with few years of UX experience to learn a ton while working with a great team on an interesting and challenging project.
- Collaborate with the customer success and product management teams to understand current product usage and pain points.
- User research and customer feedback to better understand the product and users.
- Competitive analysis of similar products, looking for patterns and best practices.
- Design UIs for both desktop and mobile, for both gym owners and athletes.
- Share out new designs to the entire company, explaining rationale and impact.
- Write specifications for developers and support them as they build the features.
- Manually test new features to make sure they work as intended.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the product, customer success, and engineering teams.
Qualifications – Associate Product Designer
Successful Associate Product Designers will have 1-3 years of user experience design experience of complex web or mobile applications.
- Attention to detail and focus on delivering easy-to-use applications.
- An interest in learning and growing your UX skills.
- Portfolio of UX projects (candidates without demonstrated software design experience will not be considered).
- Experience in user research and usability testing.
- Technical understanding of web and mobile app technologies.
- Skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview/In-Person Interview w/ Leadership Team (2-3 hours)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.