Join over 35-employees who have dedicated their talents to a Software-as-a-Service fitness-focused startup located in Philadelphia as their Back-End Software Engineer.
- $110K-$130K + Bonus (Mid-Level)
- $140-$160K + Bonus (Senior-Level)
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 4,000+ Customers in 80+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans – 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc + Teledentistry
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Back-End Software Engineer Job Description
The Back-End Software Engineer(s) will create solutions for new product features and enhancements, along with leading junior developers.
- Own feature areas and deliverables, performing analysis, diagnostics, development, testing, and documentation of software
- Active participation in team agile activities such as story curating, planning work backlog, work estimation, sprint planning, retros, demos, etc.
- Own responsibility for running applications using CI/CD practices such as automated builds, deployments, and tests.
Successful Back-End Software Engineers will have experience with a modern development stack architecture (MVC, Microservices, Web APIs) and .NET, ASP.NET Core, C#, Python, and/or Java experience.
- Experience with JSON or XML, debugging, unit testing, and automation testing or test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience with databases including MS SQL Server, utilizing SQL, stored procedures, and schema design
- Strong experience with version control tools: Git
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment: Jenkins, TFS
- Experience with cloud platforms and technologies: AWS and/or Azure
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
Interview Process: Click Apply Now → Click the Link → Schedule a Call with Brad to Learn More
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview w/ IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview Interview w/ Leadership + Hiring Team (4-hours)
- Round 4 = References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.