Join a leader of the medical imaging software industry as their Cloud Test Automation Specialist and make a difference in healthcare!
Compensation: $95,000 to $100,000 + Bonus
- Over a 1000 customers across 11 time zones and 3 continents.
- Founded in 1999.
- 700 employees.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work 100% remotely in Canada or USA.
- Performance Bonus up to 5%.
- Unlimited professional growth potential.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Cloud Test Automation Specialist
The Cloud Test Automation Specialist will be responsible for preparing, developing and executing manual and automation test strategies with a particular focus on the company’s automation goals. Govern your behavior according to the mission critical nature of our products and our goal to be the most sought after diagnostic imaging solutions provider in the world through an unequaled combination of service, products, and value.
- Prepare and execute testing strategies & develop automated test plans for infrastructure and application platforms in a cloud environment.
- Proficiency in product knowledge and business space.
- Understand the constraints of operating in a regulated development environment.
- Maintain and improve the product’s DevOps pipeline.
- Participate in project scoping, requirements gathering, and time estimation with minimal supervision.
- Provide management with accurate and timely data regarding task progress.
Qualifications – Cloud Test Automation Specialist
Successful Cloud Test Automation Specialist must have minimum of 2 years of related QA automation experience.
- Linux / UNIX environment.
- Python and/or Go development experience.
- Infrastructure testing using Go, Python boto3.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies: IAM, IRSA, Route 53, VPC, RDS, SNS, EKS.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform.
- Experience with DevOps tools: Flux (GitOps), Helm, Consul.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros + CCAT Assessment
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (1 hour)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Technical Interview
- Round 4 = Decision + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org