Join a 200+ employee 10-year old SaaS Learning Management System as their Contract Manager.
- $80K-$90K + Benefits
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression.
- Structured learning environment.
Benefits & Perks:
- Company ESOP.
- Private health insurance
- Pension contributions.
- 22 days annual leave.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Contract Manager Job Description
The Contract Manager will support multiple teams across a business with a wide variety of commercial contracts, and who can also think strategically about how to scale our legal services during a period of high growth.
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial contracts including NDAs, Order Forms, DPAs, partnership/reseller agreements, and vendor terms.
- Develop and simplify internal processes and internal contract structure.
- Work cross-functionally to support teams and to provide guidance on commonly requested edits, non-start and terms and general contractual questions.
- Support the business on legal review for Request for Proposal (RFPs), security questionnaires, and a variety of other customer-driven requests.
- Maintain, compile, and analyze data and contractual rights and obligations, contract performance, and compliance to report to management.
- Manage outside counsel when required.
- Lead and support any legal projects required in the company.
- Research and understand future Legislation.
A successful Contract Manager will have 2+ years’ PQE experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a range of commercial contracts.
- Bachelor’s Law degree or qualified as a lawyer/solicitor.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience with customers and their legal counsel.
- Meticulous attention to detail when reviewing documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to manage and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- Have a clear understanding of the business issues and risks in order to request management’s involvement at appropriate times throughout the contract process.
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently and take initiative and ownership.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
Interview Process: Click Apply Now → Click the Link → Schedule a Call with Brad to Learn More
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview w/ IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview & assessment w/ Leadership + Hiring Team (4-hours)
- Round 4 = References + Decision
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.