Join a 50-employee 10-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) FitnessTech startup as their Customer Success Agent.
- Customer Success Agent = $50K-$60K + Bonus
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans – 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Customer Success Agent will help customers learn the ins and outs of using our software and provide support when needed. You will communicate with users via email, chat, and phone calls to address needs and help troubleshoot issues.
- Use creative solutions to proactively troubleshoot, escalate, and solve customers’ technical problems or business challenges.
- Diffuse tough conversations with customers by leading with empathy.
- Lead training calls for new customers before they start using the software, to ensure successful onboarding experience.
- Expand, improve, and maintain our knowledge base of customer help documents.
- Collaborate with sales, onboarding, and marketing to maintain an amazing customer experience throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to provide them with customer feedback and help prioritize bug fixes/feature requests.
Successful Customer Success Agents will have 1+ years of experience in a customer service or support like role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Team player.
- Experience with Zendesk (or other related ticketing systems).
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 2 = Final Video Interview w/ Hiring Team (3 hours)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.