Join a 500+ employee health care company located in Delaware County, PA as their CyberSecurity Specialist with a growing 3-person team.
Compensation: $65,000 – $75,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical Coverage for Employee + Spouse/Kids
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) w/ Employer Match
- Plus Much More…
“Management sets you up for success. The company culture is welcoming and friendly. When you work hard, it pays off.”
“This company has nice co-workers, they provide good benefits and they have nice management. The environment is very positive.”
“Leadership is engaged and really works with the team to find solutions vs. pushing them down. Small business feeling with a mid-size company backing. Lot’s to learn and great leadership with a depth of experience to learn from if you get the exposure to them.”
CyberSecurity Specialist Job Description
The CyberSecurity Specialist will be responsible for monitoring network tools, email filtering, internal server and network infrastructure audits, and other related cybersecurity duties.
- Perform proactive Security Monitoring.
- Penetration tests.
- Enterprise-wide patch management.
CyberSecurity Specialist Qualifications
Successful CyberSecurity Specialist applicants will have 2-4 years of experience ensuring environments are secure from a network and server perspective within a company under 1,000 employees.
- Experience with cloud and SaaS security solutions, PowerShell, Vulnerability scanning tools, and Next-Gen Firewalls.
- Must be local to the Philadelphia region (100% Remote during the Pandemic).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without any work authorization restrictions.
CyberSecurity Specialist Additional Information
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ CIO (1-hour)
- Round 3 = Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit calendly.com.