Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their Data Acquisition Engineer.
- VP of Data Operations = $70K-$90K + Benefits
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Data Acquisition Engineer
The Data Acquisition Engineer will act as the technical contact while engaging with data suppliers to understand the technical and operational challenges of their data models, data collection processes and data remittance. You will help with the data ingestion and onboarding of key supplier data and for comprehensive ingestion and staging of this data. Our team will also rely on you for your knowledge of healthcare data and your strong SQL skills.
- Analyze all data vendor assets and investigate complex data anomalies.
- Lead technical conversations with vendors and internal teams to resolve any data issues.
- Provide guidance and support during the vendor on-boarding process which includes data ingestion, normalization, and QC activities.
- Provide guidance on healthcare data types: medical claims transactions (e.g. 837 and 835), pharmacy claims (NCPDP D.0), EMR/EHR, lab transactions, and other emerging data assets.
- Oversee the lifecycle of reference data sources specified by the Data Architecture team.
- Support Data Architect in the mapping and normalization process, providing expertise and authority on accurate meanings in source data.
Qualifications – Data Acquisition Engineer
Successful Data Acquisition Engineer will have 2+ years of experience in the healthcare data industry, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Proficient in programming against large data assets with a working knowledge of SQL or Python.
- Knowledge of healthcare data assets and analytics utilized by pharmaceutical marketing teams.
- A data geek with enviable SQL or python skills and a passionate sense of ownership.
- A self-starter who enjoys working in a small, rapidly changing, fast paced environment.
- Confident enough to course correct a process or team when required.
- Methodical, executing through several approaches to determine the best fit
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Phone screen
- Take-home coding assessment – Lasting no more than one hour
- Zoom interview
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com