Join a 100+ person Series C HealthTech Startup in Center City Philadelphia as their Data Governance Architect. You will work remotely with a desire to go back to the new Philadelphia office when safe.
Compensation: $130,000 – $160,000 + Stock Options
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more…
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
- Plus more…
The Data Governance Architect will be responsible for all data governance, hands-on, working with the data science, QA, and product teams to ensure that customers receive the highest quality data.
- You will extensively validate incoming healthcare data, map data to proprietary data structures, QA the transformed results, troubleshoot ETL processes, and resolve issues effectively, etc.
- You will own and be responsible for maintaining data architecture standards and data warehouse policies and procedures.
- You will use a variety of tools (whatever’s best for the situation) to deliver well-written and scalable solutions that meet both technical and business requirements.
You will work in a collaborative team-centric environment and will be an integral part of building a platform that will scale to support growing data and new innovative products.
Successful Data Architects will have 5+ years of experience writing SQL, creating data models, and building/modifying tables in an RDBMS environment.
- Experience with EHR, medical claims, pharmacy data, and/or lab data
- Understand healthcare IT standards and data structures such as ANSI 837/835, NCPDP D.0, HL7, and optionally HL7 CCR/CCD or FHIRFamiliar with HIPAA rules/requirements
- Experience with Hive, Spark SQL
Interview Process: Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes) → Phone Interview with HR (30 minutes) → Online Tech Assessment (done at home) → Video Interview with Engineers + Interactive Coding Challenge → Video Interview with Hiring Team (2-Hours) → Decision
Next Steps: APPLY FOR JOB → Click the link to book a call with Brad → Select a Time
Brought to you by IT Pros
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.