Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their Data Delivery Analyst.
- Compensation: $90K-$120K for Data Analyst + 10% bonus + stock options
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Data Delivery Analyst
The Data Delivery Analyst will oversee the planning and execution of the data delivery team, hiring, and processes to ensure accurate and on-time data deliveries that meet client expectations.
- Assist with process definition of data delivery
- Execute data delivery requests
- Work with engineers to define requirements for new data pipelines to be built
- Understand Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company measurement, reporting and analytics across key data sources and functions such as medical claims transactions (e.g. 837 and 835), pharmacy claims (NCPDP D.0), EMR/EHR, lab transactions, and other emerging data assets
- Consult with internal teams to understand business requirements and deliver appropriate data analyst solutions to meet their needs
- Continue to develop broader and deeper knowledge of data assets and analytic methodologies everyday
Qualifications – Data Delivery Analyst
Successful Data Delivery Analyst will have at least 5 years experience in healthcare data industry, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Proficient in programming against large data assets with a working knowledge of SQL, preferably also knowledgeable in Python and/or R
- Ability to gather requirements, test strategies, design deliverables
- Knowledge of healthcare industry data utilized by manufacturers, payers, clearing houses, etc
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Skilled teaching and instruction capability for internal and customer-facing sessions
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- IT Pros Phone screen (15-30 minutes)
- HR Phone screen (15 minutes)
- Zoom interview (3.5 hours)
- References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.itprosphilly.com.