Join a 197-employee 8-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their Senior Data Engineer.
- (2) Senior Data Engineers = $120,000-$170,000 + Bonus
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care (they cover about 80% of the premium, coverage starts on Day 1)
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave
- Grow your career with allocated funding for personal development plus quarterly promotion announcements
- Connect with teammates at weekly coffee breaks, tech talks, happy hours, trivia nights, and more!
- See how your impact matters through weekly shoutouts, team suggestions, and milestone celebrations.
- Get help when you need it with free access to mental health services, caregiving assistance, and other resources.
- Learn the ropes quickly through our mentorship program, biweekly 1:1s with managers, and friendly folks ready to help.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
Job Description – Senior Data Engineer
Looking to fill the role for two (2) Senior Data Engineers. The position’s daily duties will consist of coding and engineering with team engagement, documentation, and architecture and planning.
This role will be part of the team driving the next generation of data warehouse and data product development. This person will be responsible for working with internal teams, understanding client needs, and building a data product to place in the market.
Qualifications – Data Engineer
The successful candidate should have 6-21+ years of relevant business experience in healthcare data analytics.
- Big data on platforms like Hadoop, Databricks, or Snowflake
- Programming (Scala or Python)
- Data pipelines
- Scripting (Linux, Unix)
- 3+ years of Spark experience
- 3+ years of cloud experience (preferably AWS)
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Phone screen
- Take-home coding assessment – Lasting no more than one hour
- Zoom interview (see what is involved below)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.