Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their Data Engineer.
- Data Engineer = $80K-$180K + Bonus
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care (covers about 80% of the premium, coverage starts Day 1)
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
Job Description – Data Engineer
The Data Engineer will own and be responsible for developing key components of our overall system that enables our customers to bring new insights to their own businesses. Will use the best tools for the job, whether modern and revolutionary or time-tested and proven, to deliver elegant, scalable solutions that meet business and technical needs. Peer review of solutions and implementations is expected.
- Research and implement python solutions with a team of developers.
- Work with some of the most exciting open-source tools like Spark, Hadoop, Docker, Airflow, Zeppelin.
- Leverage distributed computing and server-less architecture such as AWS EMR & AWS Lambda, to develop pipelines for transforming data.
- Produce peer-reviewed quality software.
- Solve complex problems related to the real-time discovery of large data.
Qualifications – Data Engineer
Successful Data Engineer will have 5+ years of experience in programming in languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl, C++, Java.
- Experienced in writing scalable applications on distributed architectures.
- Data-driven, testing and measuring as much as you can.
- Comfortable on the command line and consider it an essential tool.
- Confident in SQL, you know it, write smart queries, it’s no big deal.
- Expert knowledge of design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit testing.
- Experienced in processing large-scale data.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Phone screen
- Take-home coding assessment – Lasting no more than one hour
- Zoom interview (see what is involved below)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.