Join a leader of the medical imaging software industry as their Data Engineer and make a difference in healthcare!
Compensation: $110,000 to $120,000 + Bonus
- Over a 1000 customers across 11 time zones and 3 continents.
- Founded in 1999.
- 700 employees.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work 100% remotely in Canada or USA.
- Performance Bonus up to 5%.
- Unlimited professional growth potential.
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Data Engineer
The Data Engineer will build data pipelines that transform raw, unstructured data into formatted data for analysis purposes. They are responsible for creating and maintaining the analytics infrastructure that enables almost every other data function. This includes architectures such as databases, servers, and large-scale processing systems.
- Identifies, designs, and implements internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes.
- Working with internal stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to support data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues.
- Working with client stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Defines and designs data pipeline architecture and infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources.
- Defines ingestion components to read data from data sources.
- Builds transformation functions for filtering and aggregation.
- Assembles large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements.
- Builds analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key performance metrics.
- Prepares data for predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- Find hidden patterns using data.
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated.
- Continuously works with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our analytical solutions.
Qualifications – Data Engineer
Successful Data Engineer must have minimum 3 years experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- Possesses a strong technical aptitude for data lakes, Microsoft Azure Data factory experience a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding and SQL experience with relational databases.
- Strong data discovery skills related to working with unknown datasets.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Demonstrated understanding of creating load architectures for dimensional models and data marts.
- 2-3 Years experience with Microsoft Power BI.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Screening call w/ IT Pros + CCAT Assessment
- Round 2 = Zoom Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (1 hour)
- Round 3 = Zoom Video Technical Interview
- Round 4 = Decision + Background Check
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job please visit itprosphilly.com.