Join a 120-employee 7-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Healthcare startup as their Data QA & Analytics Engineer.
- Data QA & Analytics Engineer = $70K-$100K
- Over 190 million covered lives
- Relied on by 70% of top US pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Trusted by more than 250 leading healthcare organizations
- $18.5M in Annual Revenue
- Funding: Series D $100M
Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive coverage for health, dental, and vision care
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Equity plan (after 1 year with a 4-year vest)
- 401(k) savings plan (no match), life insurance, and long-term disability
- 20 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Company lunch every Friday
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
Job Description – Data QA & Analytics Engineer
The Data QA & Analytics Engineer will ensure that our clients have the highest quality of data to make their everyday decisions. As a Data Quality and Analytics Engineer, it will be your responsibility to troubleshoot and resolve complex data quality issues. Our team will also rely on you for your expertise with healthcare data and your strong SQL skills.
- Analyze all vendor data assets and correct complex data anomalies.
- Provide guidance and support during the vendor on-boarding process which includes data ingestion, normalization, and QC activities.
- Provide expertise on all healthcare data types: medical claims transactions (e.g. 837 and 835), pharmacy claims (NCPDP D.0), EMR/EHR, lab transactions, and other emerging data assets.
- Provide Quality Assurance for new Data Source mapping and normalization SQL produced by Data Architect.
- Develop repeatable testing routines to expedite QA that can also be used to closely monitor the recurring ingestion for ongoing QC.
- Develops and maintains trend analysis for longer-term, historical quality control.
- Perform analytics against healthcare data using SQL-based programming tools.
Qualifications – Data QA & Analytics Engineer
Successful Data QA & Analytics Engineer will have 4+ years of experience in the healthcare data industry, preferably in a consulting or analytics-based environment.
- Proficient in programming against large data assets with a working knowledge of SQL, preferably also knowledgeable in SAS and/or R.
- Ability to gather requirements, test strategies, design deliverables.
- Subject matter expertise in a wide variety of healthcare data assets.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and analytics utilized by pharmaceutical marketing teams.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Skilled teaching and instruction capability.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- IT Pros Phone screen (15-30 minutes)
- HR Phone screen (15 minutes)
- Zoom interview (3.5 hours)
- References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org